Where are you travelling from? Kuala Lumpur is a city of easy access and not so expensive.
Examples: Singapore Flights from 40€ | Bangkok Flights from 70€ | Perth Flights from 125€ | Calcutta flights from 170€ | Beijing Flights from 175€ | Taipei Flights from 220€ | Seoul Flights from 250€ | London Flights from 400€ | Shanghai Flights from 250€ | Milan Flights from 420€ | Paris Flights from 450€ | NY Flights from 500€
Prices as of 03/10/2016
Arriving into Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur has an advanced and well-connected transportation infrastructure.
There are three gateway airports that will lead you directly to KL: the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), the Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA2) and the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (also known as Subang Skypark).
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is Malaysia's main international airport and is also one of the major airports of South East Asia. More info: http://www.klia.com.my/
Klia2 is located less than 2 kilometres away from KLIA, and is connected to KLIA via ERL's high-speed train, creating a highly touted feature of seamless connectivity between full service and low-cost airlines. More ingo: http://www.klia.com.my/
Subang Skypark Terminal, is an airport located in Subang, Selangor,Malaysia. It primarily serves general aviation and some turboprop domestic flights. More info: http://subangskypark.com/
Strategically located between Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya, and Bangsar, Connexion Conference & Event Centre is easily accessible via Federal Highway, New Pantai Expressway (NPE), SPRINT Highway, and Damansara-Puchong Expressway (LDP).
1) Take the Light Rail Transit (LRT) to Kerinchi LRT Station / Universiti LRT Station.
2) Walk along the covered pedestrian bridge and cross the central park at Bangsar South (15 – 20 minutes).
3) Get the complimentary Shuttle Service which will drop you off at the doorstep of Nexus and The Vertical..
1) Take the RapidKL bus T631 from Mid Valley Megamall to Universiti LRT Station or The Village, Bangsar South.
2) Hop the complimentary Shuttle Service which will drop you off at the doorstep of Nexus and The Vertical.